Monday, January 9, 2012

What the Lord giveth

I said you were the most beautiful. I believed that, and still do. With your eyes bright as the sun, and eyebrows of flame, you moved my soul to cherish your presence.

Then you left, and there was another. I called her fat. She looked like her elder sister, but after a bit of liposuction. She didn't have the grace you did. But then, on the inside, she was more forgiving, more caring and gave me my space. I appreciate that, and I appreciate her now for what she is.

What the Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away. But when He returns, you can expect only better. Goodbye E60, welcome F10. The legend that is the BMW M5. The Lord taketh the 507bhp V10, and the Lord giveth the 560bhp twin-turbo V8!

And my smile has returned to it's correct position.

No comments: