Friday, April 6, 2012

Of Apples and Oranges..

A lot of people liken various things to various other things, either to make them easier to understand or to make them easier to relate to for certain people. Of the many examples, I was inspired during a conversation with someone very close to me to actually compare chili peppers to Porsche cars. Yes, all chili peppers look the same to the untrained eye, so to do many Porsche car models. Hence, in my mind, this was the ideal way to illustrate how so very different they are from each other, being so closely related.

And I put this effort in one day after the demise of Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, a man who took forward a design that decades later still remains barely altered. This is more of a jest than a tribute, but I remain humbled at the very mention of Porsche AG and the collective engineering efforts of all their engineering partners. Respect.

No comments: